analytics

Oct 6, 2009

20 Questions.

Guess I'm playing too!


1. Show us the inside of something cute.


the inside of my newly remodeled "Cave" aka my bedroom/office!
photos via my iPhone actually!






2. What's the last home cooking you had?
Tonight, we had cheese lasagna! My mom baked it while we were out running errands. It was perfect cus it was ready to eat with croissants, cooked veggies and salad by the time we got home! Should've taken a photo and suprised that I didn't.
For dessert, my sister and I made 2 of these tiny things...









3. What do you miss?
concerts by this guy...







...but I dont think he's a dream boat or anything :o) 
(3rd photo cred goes to tony held of InCase)


4. What makes you laugh often?
Text messages from Mr. France. They often are in "Terry" lingo, sometimes random and (my fave)sometimes to his workers. 
ie: 
-"R u eatin bad T?? Youve got a wedi n coming up" <<< huh?
-"Standard happy hour txt" <<< i get this text from him every Friday. thanks.
-"You can drop the ladder off at my house so you don't have to make 2 trips" <<< my reply: uhmmm yeah that's a sneaky way to get me to come over to your house... except I don't have your ladder (wink)


5. What's your favorite word?
if not "encyclopedia"... it's "ergo" <<< loved it ever since I heard Cookie Monster use it on Sesame Street! Seriously, I was in shock and laughing so hard!


6. What are you trying to quit?
Procrastination... but that won't happen cus I'm BLACK!


7. What's your favorite commercial right now?

seriously can not handle how funny it is to me.


8. Who's style do you dig?


LOVE Nicole Richie's current "Boho" style right now.



9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately.
Haven't looked for new ones lately BUT... no one does it like my sister: Days Days Days  


10. What's the last craft you made?
Hmm... this makes me feel guilty cus it's been a while since I made this:

it was just a thank you card but I used my mix tape & mustache stamp that I got from my friend's etsy shop to make it pretty cool!


11. A photo of the last happy mail you got.
easy! my cute little note and book mark from Jake! (my friend up in Big bear) He sent it via snail mail... yeah ladies, he's amazing!





12. Something you've got latley.
a sore throat :(


13. What are you looking forward to?
wearing cute things for fall... check these awesome leggings I saw on etsy that are too pricey for me to own! Must look for the inspired version!





14. Post a recent snap shot of you.
"messing around" with another bed (I just got a new one)





15. Recent favorite movie?
The Proposal was cute.


16. Something you're working on right now?
finding the right medicine to make me feel better! which is probably just tea!



17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
If not myself... maybe...

Zoe Saldana! I LOVEed her as Uhura on Star Trek which is a DVD I want for Christmas (hint hint wink wink)

18. What gives you goosebumps?
hmm... I love when I get goosebumps from finding a great verse in the Bible speaks to me right then and there!!


19. Share a new obsession.

obsessed with BLOGS. oh yeah and...


The Rachel Zoe Project! "I DIE" for this show! Just started watching this season and need to find time to catch up on the first season. LOVE it. Bananas!





20. What's the meaning of your life?



XO.

4 comments:

  1. You're amazing too Tiffany. Drop the ladder by my house anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Cream and cake do the ice cream and cake! (dances)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you realize Jake is amazing. I happen to agree...even if I am his mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Linda...Biased opinions are totally okay!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.