analytics

Mar 14, 2010

v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n! ....we're gonna have a ball!

Oh yes!!
I'll be pulling an all-nighter tonight. 
Soooo much to do before we leave tomorrow for...
woohoooo!!!
Big Bear has been my favorite get away for the past few years!
We stay in a friend of a friend's cabin and it's SO zen.
i LOVE it!

 A few important things to do tonight like.... pack! LOL. 
Gotta pull my cold weather stuff back out for this much needed mini vaycay! 
i LOVE this sweater!

Sooo excited to be in the snow!

Even more excited for the old diners with yummy Big Bear food.
My fave is the potato soup at Blondie's :-)
YUM!!

Also going to get some snow boarding in!
For the record: my snow gear won't be looking like this.

and because i DO LOVE you... 
blog post will STIL be going up while we are away ;)
Yay!!!

XO.

photo sources: weheartit+googleimages+flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.